Trademarks and Visual Identity
The Gift of Life Bone Marrow Foundation (Gift of Life) suite of logos identifies the organization to the public and is among its most recognizable brand assets. Gift of Life maintains registrations with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in order to protect these valuable assets.
When using Gift of Life logos, please follow instructions consistent with Gift of Life visual identity and brand asset requirements.
- Use the Gift of Life brand assets for your efforts and initiatives with Gift of Life, not with other entities that are not part of the partnership.
- Always link our logos to a Gift of Life website, including www.giftoflife.org, www.campusambassador.org, and www.swabacheek.org when using them on a webpage.
- Portray Gift of Life and marrow/stem cell donation in a positive light.
- Use the high quality logos provided here. Contact Gift of Life if you need assistance obtaining high quality images or different sizes to meet your needs.
- Promptly respond to any request from us to remove our logos or change your use.
- Change our logos in any way. We think they are perfect as they are and we're rather attached to them. Don't get us wrong, we love creativity, but please resist the temptation to add your own interpretations or edits, however insignificant you may think they are.
- Use our logos on anything that is intended to be sold or on any commercial website or application, unless it is for approved fundraising activities for the benefit of Gift of Life.
- Use our logos in connection with any other cause.
- Use our logo in any way that implies a partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement that is not already approved by Gift of Life management.
- Make our logos available for download on your website.
- Remove our trademark, registration, or service mark such as (R), TM, or SM.
- Use low resolution, poor quality logos or reduce the quality through file compression.
Two formats are generally made available for many of our logos: jpg and eps. Please click on jpg or eps to download the file.