National Collegiate Rugby (NCR) Donor Circle
National Collegiate Rugby (NCR) is excited to partner with Gift of Life Marrow Registry to recruit new donors.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Join the registry! Click on the blue "Get Swabbed" button.
- Donors may join the registry on turning 18. Donors over the age of 35 can join the registry but we ask that you to please donate $60 to offset the lab fees – Click here to learn why.
- Eighty percent of donors requested by transplant centers are 18 to 35 years old for medical reasons – Click here to learn why Age Matters.
- Donors can remain in the registry until their 61st birthday – Click here to learn why the registry has an Age Limit.
- Certain medical conditions may mean you are not able to join the registry or donate – Click here to check the Conditions List. If you're not sure, a health history questionnaire is part of the registration process.
- Sponsor a swab kit. Click on the orange "Give to My Circle" button. Lab processing of every kit costs $60. Your contribution will help add new donors to the registry, who may be a match for Sloane or another patient.
- Spread the word. Use the social media links to the right to share Gift of Life's story in your Facebook and Twitter account.