WE ARE LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR OUR BOCA RATON, FLORIDA LOCATION ONLY. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
Gift of Life Marrow Registry cures blood cancer through cellular therapy. We believe every person battling blood cancer deserves a second chance at life — and we are determined to make it happen. We are singularly passionate about engaging the public to help us get everyone involved in curing blood cancer, whether as a donor, a volunteer, or a financial supporter. It all begins with one remarkable person, one life-changing swab, and one huge win — finding a match and a cure.
Minimum bachelor's degree.
The Development Engagement Coordinator will develop and maintain a portfolio of active prospects and create strategies for engagement. In addition, the candidate will assist with the retention of blood stem cell and marrow donors, recipients, and volunteers. They will work independently and be self-motivated.
- Lead the Young Professional Committees and Hero Society Programs throughout the country, contacting donors, recipients, and volunteers for continued engagement with the Organization
- Participate in the planning and implementation of the Hero Society program
- Assist in the preparation and logistical coordination for the annual Celebrating Life events
- Identify opportunities to increase volunteer engagement across the country
- Work closely with the marketing team in coordinating public awareness and social media in connection with donor and recipient stories
- Work with local businesses on fundraising projects
- Provide a high level of customer service and recognize volunteers and Gift of Life partners
- Adhere to Gift of Life Marrow Registry's recruitment SOPs and guidelines.
- Develop and implement action plans, utilize time management to ensure responsibilities and goals are met in a timely manner
- Travel is also required.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Good team player
- Be open to taking instruction and corrective criticism
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member
- Be self-motivated, creative, and take initiative
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Show strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Able to prioritize work and multitask effectively
- Identify and solve problems
- Have strong internet research skills
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Microsoft Office, Excel (advanced level), PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Social Media knowledge & Internet Marketing experience (preferred)
This position is sedentary with some walking, standing, stooping and lifting required. Occasional lifting of objects over 50 lbs. Travel is required.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties and/or responsibilities may be added or deleted, as management requires to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please attach your resume in an email to email@example.com.