$60 can provide one SpeedSwab kit to one person every month.
Give monthly to receive these benefits!
- Monthly email with updates
- Invitations to special events
One-time donations of any amount help give life to someone in need.
Make a Matching Gift
Businesses can do well while doing good.
Do you work for a company which hosts a matching gift program? Does your employer provide an opportunity for you and your colleagues to share your philanthropic passions through the lens of your organization’s social responsibility efforts? If so, Gift of Life Marrow Registry welcomes the opportunity to have you and your team make an impact in the fight against blood cancer!
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by employees. If your company provides matching gift opportunities, please make a life-saving contribution to Gift of Life today.
Please speak with your Human Resources department or Corporate Social Responsibility representative to begin the process of securing your matching gift.
Want to do more with your company? Schedule a swab at your job today.Learn More
Leave a Legacy Gift
By naming Gift of Life Marrow Registry in your legacy planning documents, you are securing the future and our ability to continue to provide life-saving stem cell and bone marrow transplants to patients in need.
There are many ways in which you can leave a gift for the Benefit of Gift of Life, including:
- Bequest in your will
- Retirement assets - naming Gift of Life as a beneficiary in your IRA, 401k, 403B, etc., grow tax free and gives you the ability to contribute generously to Gift of Life while assuring the well-being of your family members.
- Life Insurance - naming Gift of Life as the beneficiary on a life insurance policy is a great way to leave a lasting impact in an effort to provide more life-saving transplants
- Charitable Gift Annuity/Charitable Remainder Trust
Contributions are tax-deductible.
Giving life is HUGE.