Bruxvoort Family Donor Circle
You could have the cure inside you
In October 2019, our dad, Tim Bruxvoort, was diagnosed with MDS/MPN-Unclassified, a rare blood cancer. A bone marrow transplant is the only cure.
Despite family members being tested and an ongoing search of the world-wide marrow donor registry, no match for Dad has been found.
So, our family is rolling up our sleeves to help find a match for Dad – and for the many other families across the world also seeking a life-saving match.
How you can help:
- Get Swabbed to see if you're a match
- Encourage your loved ones to get swabbed
- Share this page on social media
- Host a donor drive at your school, work, church, or community
- Contribute to our Gift of Life fund for ongoing testing of swabs for Tim
- $60 will pay for one swab to be tested
- Your contributions are tax-deductible; giving life is huge!
Thank you for all your love and support!
The Tim Bruxvoort Family