WE ARE LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR OUR BOCA RATON, FLORIDA LOCATION ONLY. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
Gift of Life Marrow Registry cures blood cancer through cellular therapy. We believe every person battling blood cancer deserves a second chance at life — and we are determined to make it happen. We are singularly passionate about engaging the public to help us get everyone involved in curing blood cancer, whether as a donor, a volunteer, or a financial supporter. It all begins with one remarkable person, one life-changing swab, and one huge win — finding a match and a cure.
The Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the social media channels within the Recruitment Department. Leads, manages and publishes social content to educate the public and grow the registry.
An innovative thinker with 1-2 years of Social Media Experience. Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Increase awareness of brand to targeted audiences
- Keeps the organization at the forefront of developments in social media channels
- Cultivates new and existing communities and manages branded online communities on the company’s behalf using YouTube, Instagram, and other appropriate social media platforms
- Publishes daily social media posts to raise awareness and contribute to the growth of the Recruitment department
- Develops innovative media content across web, mobile, and email platforms
- Maintains and grows the internal labeling process of all content to monitor the effectiveness of various content types and marketing messages
- Evaluates targeted audience research, environment activity/conditions and competitor data
- Gathers and reports weekly metrics providing an overview of the performance of each social platforms, marketing/communication messages and ROI
- Responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives for the Recruitment Department
- Develops content for posting on all designated social media outlets, monitoring online competitor presence/perceptions, researching new blogs and channels for relevance/trend identification, reporting “chatter” and other relevant online data, maintaining posting schedules
- Some travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- An innovative thinker with 1-2 years of Social Media experience
- Must possess a solid understanding of the social media universe including, but not limited to: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, TikTok, SnapChat, Forums, Wikis, and blogs to name a few.
This position is basically sedentary with some walking, standing, stooping, and lifting required. May lift objects weighing from 0 to 20 lbs. with occasional lifting of objects over 20 lbs. Some travel may be required.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Duties and/or responsibilities may be added or deleted as management requires to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please attach your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com.